ATTENTION: Teachers and Sponsoring Adults
All teachers and sponsoring adults must complete an online Teacher Registration Form each year. This should be completed before any of your students fill out the online form A. Click here to proceed.
- To begin, all students must fill out an online Regional Registration Form A. Click here to proceed.
- Please do not use school email if it does not accept outside emails. All communication will be done by email.
- Download a copy of the GCRSEF Brochure 2020.
In addition to the above, paper forms must be submitted.
To ensure you have all the required forms, please use the Rules Wizard. All paperwork must be postmarked by January 25, 2020.
All participants (grades 9-12) need to complete the SIX forms noted below.
- Regional form: Regional Form A (online only)
- Regional form: Press Release
- ISEF form: Checklist for Adult Sponsor 1
- ISEF form: Student Checklist 1A
- Official abstract form
- SRC Form B
ATTENTION: Senior Division Students (Grades 9-12)
Other project specific forms are needed based on the Rules Wizard.
Please enclose a nonrefundable registration fee of $35.00 for each participant.
Checks should be made out to: “GCRSEF, Inc.”
Send all required forms and checks to:
Ms. Fran Lohnes
Saratoga Springs High School
1 Blue Streak Blvd.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Download all ISEF rules and forms from the Society for Science and the Public (SSP).