New for 2021, all forms must be submitted electronically, as part of your registration.
All participants (grades 6-12) need to complete at minimum the forms noted below. Other forms needed are determined by using the ISEF Rules Wizard and based on the answers to your questions during the online registration process.
- Regional form: Media and Press Release Form
- ISEF form: Student Checklist Research Plan Instructions (Form1A)
- ISEF form: Official abstract form
Download all ISEF rules and forms from the Society for Science and the Public (SSP).
ATTENTION: Teachers and Sponsoring Adults
- All teachers and sponsoring adults must complete an online Teacher Registration Form each year. This should be completed before any of your students complete their online registration.
Click here to register as a teacher.
- After registration closes, each teacher will receive a personalized list of all students who listed them as their adult sponsor. When this list is sent, teachers will be prompted to email a “Checklist for Adult Sponsor form (Form 1)” for each student registration.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Please read before you proceed
- Please check with your teacher(s)/adult sponsor to be sure they have registered prior to your registration.
- Please do not use school email if it does not accept outside emails. All communication will be done by the email address you provide.
- Download and be sure to read through the GCRSEF 2023 Brochure 3.9.23 before registering.
- The online registration process is quite lengthy and may require some participants to work on their entry over multiple sessions. As such, all registrants must first create logins so that you may save for progress and return at a later date.
- To begin, all students must fill out an online Regional Registration Form A.
Click here to begin the online registration and form upload process.
Please enclose a nonrefundable registration fee of $35.00 for each participant.
Checks should be made out to: “GCRSEF, Inc.”
Send JUNIOR DIVISION checks to:
Mrs. Donna Mooney
228 Spring Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
Send SENIOR DIVISION checks to:
Ms. Fran Lohnes
Saratoga Springs High School
1 Blue Streak Blvd.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions about registration?
Please refer questions about registration to the appropriate individual listed below:
JUNIOR DIVISION REGISTRATION to Donna Mooney, [email protected] or by phone (518) 225-2858.
SENIOR DIVISION REGISTRATION to Fran Lohnes, [email protected] or by phone (518) 225-2858.
Questions/concerns with submitting the online registration through the website should be directed to our WEBMASTER, Peter Robinson at [email protected]